I still consider myself new to the blogging world, and I'm learning new things all the time!
Did you know that you could get a customized blog template and a custom header? Check out this website...http://www.onceuponablog.org . The gal who does the designing has closed her waiting list because she is SO popular, but she has recommended someone else for the time being...http://www.doodlebugwebdesigns.com/ Check out some of the customized looks!
Some of the package prices are SO reasonbly priced too! I think I may ask for a blog makeover as a birthday gift!
A few of the blogs I check have customized looks and I LOVE them! I got my current template on the following site: http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/ She has free templates you can download. Just be careful, sometimes the header that blogger does for us, does not fit well at ALL in these header boxes and it just looks funny! That's why it will be nice to get a custom header one of these days! Here's another fun site too... http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
And for those of you like me, who need help when it comes to all this html stuff...here's a great tutorial http://simplyfabtutorials.blogspot.com/ It walks you through adding one of these cute templates to blogger!
So for now, I'll start dreaming up my new customized blog look that will hopefully be coming soon! Well, maybe September (my birthday!). For now I'll stick with this cute FREE look!
1 comment:
Hello? Amanda? Are you still there?
Post a Comment