Monday, September 29, 2008

look at what we're getting!

So my title sounds like we're getting something really exciting! Like a new pet, or a new car or something cool like that.

But oh no! This is better.

Check out what Dave's sister made tonight for Taylor.... or click here to read about itI saw these darling little things on one of my favorite blogs that I check daily. I showed it to Stef awhile back, thinking these would be fun and easy to make for our girls...she got on the ball with it first and got them done tonight!

So now I need to make more bows!
Way to go Stef...they are SO adorable!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So I haven't been on here in a really, really long time but I just smiled when this popped up!! I am glad you felt inspired! These bow boards are SUPER easy to make!! The bows are the part that are NOT so easy to make!! :)

Anyway, the fabric and ribbon are super cute!!

Gotta run...today is a school day and both kids needs baths and I still need a shower!!

the mcclenahans said...

Very cute!!

Aaron and Shannon said...

It is really cute - wish I had a girl to use it with!!!!

Wallace, family of 5 said...

That is super cute, I wish I was more crafty! Way to go Stef!!!