excuse the "no shirt, crazy hair" look
I came in the room at the end of the phone conversation,
in time to hear her say...
"k lady, I come to your house, bye"
I asked her who she was talking to you, and she said...
"I go lady house, jew-jew (jewelry)"
So I guess she was being me, as "the jewelry lady".
Oh, she just cracks me up every day!
5 comments:
that cracks me up!
cute!
that's hilarious!
Can I sponsor Taylor when she's 18? That is TOO FUNNY!!!
Hi, I just stumbled on your blog and once I got to this pic, I had to comment!!! This reminds me so much of my 5 year old when she was younger!!! She was always naked (!) and she always used the calculators as a phone!!! Thanks for helping me remember the oh so innocent days!!!! =]
Post a Comment