Wednesday, July 7, 2010

family + celebrations + baseball = summer

I love summer and all the fun times that come with it.
Mother's Day
Father's Day
Birthdays
Outdoor fun
Vacations
So many things going on.

Here's a little recap of some of our fun times with family so far this summer...

We got together for Dave's mom's birthday (actually about a month ago now)
Dave's sister and our nephew Tyler
 baseball lessons from Uncle David and Papa


And then we celebrated!!!

Father's Day with Dave's dad (Papa)...
Taylor made him a card and drew a picture of a treehouse, so she could tell him that we are all helping him build a treehouse for his grandkids, something he's been wanting!
someone just turned 4 and is pretty proud of it...

Dave and Stef have a brother too (in Michigan), unfortuneately we have to miss them on most of our family get togethers.

toddlers and tball just crack me up.
no idea how to hit, where to run, how to stand on base
but it's so fun watching them play


 even grandmas can play t-ball...

I still can't wait to share with you our Father's day surprise to Dave!
I know I'm way behind - but it was so fun, and we have some cute pictures!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amanda...you do such a great job of capturing all of the moments! WOW! What great pictures! I love the one of your niece withher four little fingers and the partly painted nail..so GREAT!!