This little guy is going to keep me on my bloggin toes in order to stay caught up with all his changes.
He seems to be doing a lot of new things lately.
Like learning how to pick things up and feed himself. He's almost a pro.
And his rolling across the room has quickly turned to this...
Whoah, sweet baby! You're not suppossed to be doing this already!
And just this week on vacation, he's pushing himself all the way up and sitting up on his own.
Every time I get him from his crib, he's sitting up. He hadn't ever done that at home yet.
He's really starting to play with things now.
And he's getting so close to pulling himself up on his feet.
Our prediction was that he'd be crawling by the end of vacation.
But we'll see. I'm definitely in no hurry. He's already doing most all of these things way before Taylor and Mason did.
I think someone thinks he needs to be running and playing right alongside his brother and sister.

4 comments:
What fun!! He'll get into everything now and definetly keep you busy!
Aww...he's so cute! He'll be walking before you know it!
Wow! It's amazing how fast he's changed...since you guys are in Hillsboro now and we haven't had our Tuesday morning Bible Study since the end of April, I haven't seen Gavin (or any of you Balzer''s) for awhile...you're doing a good job of keeping up with your blog...Kate's a month old tomorrow (already), and I haven't even blogged about her birth yet :(. I'll get there....
Miss seeing you at GCC!!! Can't believe this little guy is growing so fast. I'd say he's a real mover 'n shaker! Can certainly tell he's a little Balzer. Very cute!
Post a Comment