Taylor walked at 13 months.
Mason walked at 11 months.
And although this is not a post telling you that our 10 month old has taken off,
He has taken off with a little help.
(excuse the bad lighting and grainy pictures. It was night, in my dark hallway with harsh light, and I didn't want to miss this since it was the first time he's ever taken off with his push toy).
He went up and down the hallway more times than I could count.
And Taylor helped me get him set up to come back my direction every time.
I know it's only a matter of time now and this little guy will be off.





2 comments:
really cute!! Love the BIG sister help--that is so Landrey:) sometimes too much help;)
10 months?!! That little kid is crazy ahead! Slow down Gavin! It's amazing how fast they start growing up.
Post a Comment