Amanda, I found your blog through Bethany's (she's my real life bff:) and have been following along for some time now. Your little ones are too sweet and I am touched by the way you have shown love to your friends since their precious Cora became sick. We live not too far from you in Emporia and my three year old Avery has a rare disease that causes tumors to grow throughout her body. She has seizures almost every day. I know how important it is to have family and friends surrounding you during a difficult time and am so thankful for friends like Bethany who are there through thick and thin.
I had to laugh at your story about the Dora balloon. We had that exact same balloon several years ago for my older daughter and it did the same thing!!! It floated into our room in the middle of the night and nearly gave me a heart attack!
Thanks for keeping us posted on the events for Cora's playground. Ironically our basketball team was playing in Newton the night of your jewelry party (my husband is the athletic director/asst. principal here) and I so wished I could pop in and introduce myself. . . unfortunately Miss Avery needed me that night!
2 comments:
YAY!!! thank you!!!
i can't be there so be sure to buy two coffees. :)
Amanda, I found your blog through Bethany's (she's my real life bff:) and have been following along for some time now. Your little ones are too sweet and I am touched by the way you have shown love to your friends since their precious Cora became sick. We live not too far from you in Emporia and my three year old Avery has a rare disease that causes tumors to grow throughout her body. She has seizures almost every day. I know how important it is to have family and friends surrounding you during a difficult time and am so thankful for friends like Bethany who are there through thick and thin.
I had to laugh at your story about the Dora balloon. We had that exact same balloon several years ago for my older daughter and it did the same thing!!! It floated into our room in the middle of the night and nearly gave me a heart attack!
Thanks for keeping us posted on the events for Cora's playground. Ironically our basketball team was playing in Newton the night of your jewelry party (my husband is the athletic director/asst. principal here) and I so wished I could pop in and introduce myself. . . unfortunately Miss Avery needed me that night!
take care,
Lisa
Post a Comment