She was our official photographer for Jewels for Cora and she just did an awesome post with AWESOME pictures from the night!
This is me and my sister-in-law, Stef, the other jewelry lady....who did a FABULOUS job and was so much fun!
I spent the last 3 hours, with the help of my friend Sarah, entering jewelry orders!!!! We have a few more orders coming in tomorrow and Jess is in the process of picking out $1400 in free jewelry from the hostess benefits!
I will announce the total amount raised for them soon!!
8 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! $1,400 in FREE! :) Holy cow!
WOW!!! That is amazing! I'm so glad it was such a success for Cora :)
WOW!! That is awesome!! So much money and so much love for that sweet baby girl!
How awesome!! I'm glad it was a great night for all and that Jess & Joel are being blessed in so many ways by this event!
I'm anxiously awaiting! The event turned out great. Good job.
Hi! I'm a friend of Julie Johnson's, who is a friend of Jess/Joel's. I would have loved to have attended; what an incredible blessing for Cora!
Hi Amanda, I'm a faithful reader of Meg's blog and wondered if you have an online site for your jewelry where "we" (Meg's faithful followers) can shop for the Jewels for Cora project. I asked her and she suggested I ask you. :-)
Sandy
Troy, OH
Hey Amanda! I know a girl in Pittsburg, KS, who sells Premier and I thought she would be interested in hearing about Jewels for Cora. She couldn't believe how amazing it was! Long story short, she was wondering if she could have your email address so she could ask you some questions about how you did it. If you wouldn't mind, please email me at nsboccia@yahoo.com and I'll get your info to her. Thanks!
I wanted to let you know that it was truly an incredible night. It felt good to mix some laughter into the tears. Thank you for doing that.
Post a Comment