Monday, May 23, 2011

we got our garden

Benefit #1 of not moving....we got our garden!




The kids got a big pot and got to plant some flowers of their choice also.

Taylor dug her seeds up last year, so she's hoping this year her flowers will actually grow.



Lots of tomatoes, green peppers, yellow peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos, lettuce, cucumbers, and zuchinni.

We definitely planted a bit later than usual, but hopefully it does better than last year!

3 comments:

The Sieberts said...

i think this year its a good thing you planted later!! gardens are SO fun! :o)

Sarah said...

I love gardening and love that your kids are a part of the experience. Best of luck growing!!

The Boccias said...

We (and by that I mean Nathan and Sophie) have a little garden this year, too. Sophie loves it. I don't know what they planted exactly and Nathan doesn't remember what they planted where. Should be fun and surprising! :) Hope yours does well! Do you make your own salsa or anything?