Sunday, June 12, 2011

destin vacation {one last evening}

Our last evening started with dinner (Pompano Joe's, beachside).  This was probably our favorite dinner of the entire week.  Well, of course the crab legs were.  But as far as overall experience by us all - this was the best!  Best view, best atmosphere, best food! (not to mention the best color combinations - my family coordinated)
LOVED the big open windows!
We didn't really let our 4 year old order lobster. She just wanted to pose with it.



I guess Taylor and I had our favorite beach outfits.  Looking back over pictures I realized that we are wearing the same thing this night that we did in the other evening beach pictures.  You'd think with all the clothes we both took, we could have chosen more variety.


  


Lots of mornings, Taylor made us lists of what we'd be doing that day. She asked how to spell each word, but she came up with the activities on her own. And they were pretty much the same every day! This is all the kids ever wanted to do...



I think we pretty much knocked that list out!

And that's all folks. Our memories of our beach vacation. Definitely a trip we will never ever forget. And if it weren't for all the other places on our list to visit - we'd go back there in a heartbeat!

On Tuesday I'll share a video of something Taylor learned to do on vacation! 

1 comment:

The Sieberts said...

I LOVE that last family picture. you definitely need to PRINT that one out :o)