Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Yucky Yucky Flu!
No picture this time, it would make you too sad to see Taylor so sick! Yes, she caught the flu! Yesterday, I picked her up from the babysitter who watches her once or twice a week and we went to wake her from her nap to find that she had thrown up all over during her nap! We headed home and the minute I put her in her car seat she threw up tons! So I had to drive with the windows down, gagging...I had to call and have Dave come home to help! My stomach was not handling it very well! After getting her cleaned up she continued to vomit all afternoon and evening. It was SO sad watching her gag, dry heave and cry! We expected it to be a ROUGH night but luckily she slept all night as usual. I called for a sub yesterday evening expecting she would still be that sick today. Fortuneately, she has not gotten sick at all today! She isn't quite herself, but I can tell she is much better. The one good thing is that she has been cuddly and wanting to lay around with me, which doesn't usually happen at all! We are hoping to still be able to take her to a few places tonight in her costume and of course we'll post pictures if we get to! Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment