So Dave is gone for week #3....we are hoping next week is the LAST!! He's still in Greensburg building and is gone from Monday morning through Thursday night. Taylor and I are managing as best as we can!! Thank goodness for family nearby and lots of friends who have offered their help! Last night we went over to Joel, Kendall and Ollie's house for dinner and playtime! Here's a fun picture of the 2 of them on Ollie's rocking horse:
While we were there, the snow and ice came down making it quite a different adventure on the way home. I woke up at 5:45am to my phone ringing that we had NO SCHOOL!!! Just a day I needed...lounging and relaxing...just the 2 of us! We are STILL in our pjs!! Tonight Grandpa B is coming over to hang out with Taylor and put her to bed while I go to small group for the 2nd week ALONE!! We're doing a super financial study that I don't want to miss out on!! Dave will be home tomorrow evening...we can't wait!!Here's a tribute to the guy we miss so much...here's a video of a usual bedtime routine...sitting down to read books before going to bed. Taylor loves to snuggle into daddy's lap and have him read to her. She is actually showing off her genious skills in this video...we are quite proud of how much she is learning lately! ENJOY the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment