Monday, April 7, 2008



Yes, we're from Kansas. Yes, we realize who everyone else around us is cheering for tonight. No, we choose not to jump on the bandwagon. And really, it has nothing to do with being K-State fans. Although I guess that a strong dislike for the Jayhawks does come with the purple in our blood. Although if you know Dave, he'll cheer against the Cats if his Sooners are involved. We typically do cheer for Big 12 teams....with the exception of one. And that would be KU. No matter what the circumstances, who the opposing team is, or what is on the line, we choose to remain strong and NOT join in on the Rock Chalk chant. So the main point we are making is that tonight, we are Memphis fans! Right now, Memphis leads by 4. Oh and by the way, we have a good friend from Memphis so it's not like we are cheering for them for no reason. Richard, we're behind you man! Go Tigers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's SO sad Memphis didn't win :(
STUPID KU!!!
-Richard & Alisha

Anonymous said...

I love the way you guys think, I was cheering on Memphis too!! The only good thing about KU winning is that I had a happy husband!
-Quinci