Not all 9 days were spent in Michigan. The last weekend in June was spent camping with our small group (fun pics from our weekend coming soon), then we were home for a day, and then flew to Michigan last Tuesday and got back late last night. I have SOOO much to catch up on....including almost 500 pictures from the last 9 days! We got a new camera in Michigan...and I LOVE it! Ours has been going bad (purple wavy lines across the screen) for a few months now...so we knew this purchase was coming up. After much frustration with missing good shots of our active little angel on vacation, we decided not to wait another day. I have lots to learn with it, but I'm loving it so far!
I hope to catch up with posts very soon! But for now, I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that you can keep checking in, because I'll have stuff up soon! For now, we have two fussy kids who are completely off schedule, a ton of stuff to unpack (thank goodness for being able to do laundry BEFORE we came home...it's so much nicer to unpack all clean clothes rather than having to worry about loads of laundry today!), we also have no food in the fridge, shows on DVR to catch up on, and we're running on empty as far as energy!
It was a great vacation, minus the hours of stress while getting there and getting home....flying with two little ones just is no fun at all! By the time we got home last night, I felt SICK from all the tension and stress from the day of traveling! I have NEVER EVER been so glad to be home. Thank goodness for my need of having a clean house before leaving on vacation....coming home to a clean house is SOOO nice!
Check back soon for our vacation pics - plus a catch up of some of our other summer activities! For now, I'll leave you with 3 videos from our trip...
This first one was taken in the first 5 minutes that we arrived at Dave's brother's house...we had no idea if Taylor would like the lake or not...but as you can see...she loved it! Bags were not even out of the cars yet, and she was in the lake in her clothes!
3 comments:
what kind of camera did you get?
I wondered where you were. :) Can't wait to see pictures! (I want to know about the new camera, too!)
It's about time!!! I've been waiting! I wondered how your flying went. Hope you recover and we'll see you tomorrow at library!
Post a Comment