Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I spoke too soon

LITERALLY, 30 seconds after hanging up the phone from giving Dave's sister the scoop of what is going on at our house.....and saying that Taylor is the only one who hasn't gotten this icky icky stomach crud....

she came running into the room, holding her silk princess nightgown that she insisted on wearing after her bath with Mason this morning, away from her body and said "mommy, I poop"

I immediately saw that her pretty pink nightgown was more of a yellowish green color...all over, front and back! Poor thing was so upset!

I've barely been able to move without feeling the need to hurl....so I was not about to pick her up and carry her upstairs to the bath. Thank GOODNESS Dave did not go to work today!

So bath #1 for Taylor.

We've lost track of how many Mason has gotten.

What fun, what fun!

No comments: