Wednesday, June 10, 2009

jesus loves me

Taylor sings "Jesus Loves Me" about 20 times a day, or more.

It's the 2nd song that she has learned all the way through and can sing all by herself.

The first song was the Barney "I love you" song.

I heard her singing and playing the piano and chatting away on her phone the other day and like many other times, I ran with my camera to try to catch some video. But usually that causes her to stop what she's doing.

This day, she continued, and it made for a funny little video.

You may not find it as hilarious as Dave and I did....we literally were crying we were laughing so hard when we played it back (the last 10 secs. are the best).

Here's a transalation if you need it:

"Hey Papa, want me to sing Jesus Loves Me?"

(after the song, she dials Papa again)

"Hi....what you doing at your house Papa? Singing and Dancing? Oh. Bye."

Oh what a silly, silly girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! I just love the silly things come up with! :)

Anonymous said...

OH That is so super cute! What a little darling.

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Jesus must be smiling too! Actually, laughing out loud! "From the lips of infants and children, you have ordained praise."

Toni :O) said...

That has to be one of the most precious things I have ever, ever heard. So COOL that you captured it. I love your blog...it's just darling and makes me smile.

Utecht Family said...

Hannah just watched that about 20 times. She kept saying "how cute!" I think she's got potential for worship team!