Every July I head to Ft. Worth for Premier's National Conference (RALLY!)
We had a special treat this year - our leaders Meg and John won a two-story suite at the Worthington and they invited us all in for our "family" recognition party!
This suite was the coolest thing I've ever seen - grand piano, two "living" rooms, an amazing master bedroom and bath and balcony overlooking downtown Ft. Worth, which is so lit-up and pretty at night.
Meg and John - awesome awesome leaders with such servant hearts!
Getting spoiled with lots of recognition!
A highlight of Rally is definitely the presentation of the fall line of jewelry - which is AMAZING!!!
Seriously the best line yet!
Amanda E and I ran into each other backstage before we were getting recognized for our promotion. We played basketball together in highschool and it was so fun to walk across stage together!
Getting big hugs and congrats from my upline!
Yay for another award - this one involoved $500 free jewelry - so fun!
Meg and John on stage for Sr. Leader formal night!
Premier's co-founders, Andy and Joan Horner, LOVE America! Being from Ireland and Canada and finally making it to the US - they are SO proud to be Americans. There is a big patriotic celebration every Saturday. Each branch of the military was represented at the end of the program - and it always makes me so teary eyed.
Our group was FABULOUS this year!!
Love this time with these girls, and the time we get to experience and hear about what an amazing company we are a part of!
2 comments:
Congrats on your awards! I loved all your outfits! :)
Looks like so much fun!! Congrats to you too because you are truly an amazing jewelry lady (that sounds funny to call you that, but you know what I mean).
Post a Comment