Wouldn't ya know, we have to leave our home to actually experience some rain.
Then we headed out to eat at Showgun (Japanese Steakhouse),
which MAY be my favorite kind of restaurant!
Taylor ate with chopsticks AND ate sushi!
Silver Dollar City is always a must. This time my parents' extra passes were good only for the Moonlight Madness - 6pm to 10pm. So we got to ride the rides past dark and way past the kids' bedtime!
The kids had just been to SDC a few weeks ago while they were staying with Mema and Papa during our small group trip. So they were so exctied to show us all the things they did when they were there.
Mason loved this ball area!
It's so fun to have the kids be tall enough to ride lots of the rides, either by themselves or PLENTY of others with an adult.
And for a Moonlight Madness night - check out the sky and moon after a storm dared to threatened our night.
10:30pm and still smiling!
For most of the weekend we stayed at the "lakehouse" (my parents' timeshare that is really really close tothe lake).
We got my least favorite color this year.
I love the red and blue ones.
And of course the purple and gray ones!
But they are all the exact same on the inside.
But they are all the exact same on the inside.
Mema and Papa, thanks for such a fun weekend!
We love you!
2 comments:
those houses are darling! we went to SDC last year and ava LOVED it. we'll be back...
Love your pics- I love silver dollar city too! I have season passes so I go quite often. Where are those houses-are they in branson? I would love to check them out, can you tell me the name of them?
Post a Comment