Friday, November 30, 2012

1st weekend of December


How can it be the first weekend of December already?
 
In 2009 I was here...Craft Weekend 2009
In 2010 I was here...Craft Weekend 2010
and in 2011 I was here...
 


 
I was definitely not thinking about crafting.  Sweet newborn baby snuggles definitely trump.
 
But now that it's been 2 years, I've been so ready for this weekend again.
 
Our location has changed, but our purpose is still the same.
Get away with friends, relax, refresh, be creative, be lazy, stay up late and sleep in, eat lots of yummy food, with no mommy-responsibilities.  I hope to tackle a pretty big to-do list.  But it's a much more fun list than what I'm usually trying to tackle day-to-day at home.
 
If you want to see where we'll be, check out these posts...
here, here, and here.
 
Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures of my own soon.
If nothing else, I'm sure I'll be Instagramming.
 
Have a great first weekend of December!  I think mine's going to be fabulous.


post signature

No comments: