So Dave has a new guy on his framing crew right now.
And I've been informed that if you're the new guy, you get to go get this, and go get that.
Today they asked him to go get the board stretcher and the bucket of steam.
So he went looking.
And to make it better - when he couldn't find them, he asked the big boss where they were.
When Dave was telling me this story, he asked me if I knew what either thing was - and I said no.
It had to be explained to me.
I hope it doesn't have to be explained to you.
But if so, I'll understand.
5 comments:
That is so funny! The business my husband works for has the new guy looking for the board stretcher too or the basement of the business which of course does not exist.
i admit i will have to ask my husband in the morning and he will shake his head at me that i didn't get it :)
It sounds like Dave's crew would get along great with the guys Seth works with!! I would HATE to be the new guy with them...you get fabulous nicknames and everything. I think Seth got the best one when he started working there...Sexy!! It is so weird being around a bunch of guys and they all call your husband Sexy, like it is no big deal! Guys are so weird!!
i'm guessing those things aren't real and they were playing a joke on the new guy??
So funny:)
My husband was just talking about this last week!!!!
Post a Comment