Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to School!

Summer is over. I started back to school last Monday, the 13th. The students started on Thursday. For those of you who don't know, I am job sharing this year with a very good friend of mine. We have been teaching 3rd grade next door to each other for the last 2 years. Last year, we both had a baby, so life for both of us has changed! We are so fortunate to be given to opportunity to teach part time together. I teach in the morning and will always teach math, writing and word study. I get to leave every day at 11:30!!! She comes in and teaches reading, science and social studies in the afternoon. I am loving this new change!
It is so much fun having more time to be with Taylor at home. She has been going to grandma's house a couple times a week and Dave's Aunt Barb also. Dave is off on Fridays so he gets to be home with her those mornings. Between all of her different "babysitters" she is being passed around and spoiled quite a bit!








No comments: