Don't you just love those days that you look at the clock and it's only noon and you have accomplished SO much!
I woke up this morning feeling somewhat motivated to get some cleaning done today. Although there's usually not a whole lot I'm able to do while trying to entertain 2 kids as well. Then at 9am, I was surprised to have Dave home from work! The crew is waiting for concrete to be poured for their next job. Good news....he's home all day with us. Bad news....he'll have to work on Friday. I'm sure I'll be in a bad mood because of that when Friday comes...but for now, I'm in a good mood, enjoying him being here today!
So back to MY productive morning that turned into OUR productive morning! It's so much more fun to clean with a partner! We cleaned both bathrooms, vacuumed and mopped the whole house, cleaned out the fridge, vacuumed the furniture and rearranged our living room.
WHEW!!! And we have more than HALF the day left! Feels so good! There's just something about fall that makes me feel SO productive! I love this time of year! Now if I can just get my fall decorations out soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment