Sunday, October 12, 2008

1000 miles later...

We're back and we're TIRED!

Friday we DID make it to Great Wolf Lodge! WOW, what a place! Taylor and all of her cousins were in HEAVEN! It was lots of fun for us too! She is still saying "pool" every time we get in the car...HOPING we will be taking her back there!

Friday evening we sent Taylor and Mason back home to Newton with Grandma and Grandpa and Dave and I headed to the St. Louis area for me to do training for some of our Premier girls who live there. It was a quick trip but a good one!

Back to Kansas City on Saturday night, just to split the drive up and so we could shop this morning! We had hoped to take total advantage of not having to get up for ANYONE or ANYTHING...but we were both up at 8:30. I was kind of bummed!

This morning we headed to Best Buy so I could spend my birthday money on an ipod home sound system and to get a new camera (due to our previous new camera having to be returned...that's a whole other post!) Let's just say after missing an entire month of the kid's life...I'm very relieved to have a camera back!

And lastly, we stopped at The Children's Outlet (my FAVORITE for the kids!) and got some awesome deals! I think I got 17 CUTE CUTE things for $60!!!

I can't remember the last time I was this tired...I'm sure I'll be recooping ALL week! After we got the kids from Grandma and Grandpa's we took them to the park, knowing if we tried to entertain them at home, we'd just want to LAY and close our eyes! So we stayed as busy as we could...ending the night with an ALL-family dance party in the dining room to our new ipod sound system! Yes...Taylor danced, Mommy danced, Mason danced AND Daddy danced!

I've said that we need a blind on our dining room window since we moved in over 2 years ago...but if these dance parties continue, we REALLY need to get a blind!

Hopefully I have pictures from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge SOON!

No comments: