Finally, a few weeks ago, we got a little taste of Friday Night Football.
Dave's first taste since he was a Railer himself...over 10 years!
Earlier that week, we heard it was the last game of the season, which was not much of a big deal to us, seeing as we hadn't caught any of the others. Then we heard it was against Winfield! My alma mater! So we decided it would be a good game to go to.

It was perfect football weather..jeans and sweatshirts... my favorite!


I was definitely for Winfield. #1, they were the under dog...I always go for under dogs. #2, blue and white is just SOO much prettier than black and yellow! I pick my teams well....because to everyone's surprise, those Mighty Vikings got the victory!
I think Mason was already picturing himself in a helmet and pads! I have a few years before I'll have to add some black and yellow to my wardrobe.
Another fun family outing. Too bad we waited till the last game of the season. Next year, maybe we'll catch more.
3 comments:
Wahoo! Go vikes. :)
Doug was very excited that his Vikings won that game. His good friend, Andy Brenn (Do you know Andy?) is one of the assistant coaches.
It was a good game! We actaully cheered every time either teamscored that night.
That's awesome! AND, the Vikings beat Ark City Thursday night to reclaim the Cowley Cup! We haven't made it to a game, but are excited that they are doing well since one of our teenagers plays!
Post a Comment