Wednesday, January 6, 2010

have you heard, have you heard!?!?!?

SURELY if your check my blog, you know who our dear friends the Macs are, right?

And you probably check their blog just as often if not more often than mine, huh?

When we were visiting in the hospital, Joel looked up their blog stats - and found that they had 18,000 maybe 19,000 (hopefully I got that right) hits in 2 days - Jan 2 and 3 - after Levi was born. WOW! So much love!

So you've probably already seen the announcement, right!?!?

But JUST in case.
Baby Mac is here! Little Levi is almost a week old already!

He is absolutely precious. A true blessing in such a time of pain. God is good. He is ALWAYS good. But I love the ways he pours out his goodness for us to fully see sometimes.

Click HERE to see some of the most precious pictures ever.

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

I don't doubt all those hits!! There were probably just as many in the days leading up to his birth too! I know I checked in EVERY chance I had to see if they'd had the baby yet :)

Congrats to them and their precious baby boy!