First, and most importantly...
Check out Sydney's Caringbridge site today - GREAT NEWS of remission ALREADY!!!
Nothing to say with this one...just a cute picture of my 3 loves.
This week Taylor really started getting more detailed with her drawing - I was so impressed!
It's so fun to watch their development and the new things they learn all the time.
This is Sydney and our dog Anni.
It's the first time I've seen real bodies and arms and legs.
Plus the details in the faces - so fun!
And check out who made the front page of our local newspaper...
We don't get the paper - but we got a few phone calls Friday afternoon to see if we had seen it yet.
So we headed straight to Papa and Nana's to check it out!
We knew his picture was taken at Taste of Newton on Thursday night, because she asked for his name and age. I just figured that she would take hundreds of pictures and his probably wouldn't make it.
I guess he must just be too darn cute to get cut!
Enjoy this beautiful fall weekend!




2 comments:
He IS super cute! What a great picture! So glad to hear the good news about Sydney.
So happy about the Sydney update. Love Mason's famous picture. :) I'm going to be posting some of our 3-yr-old's artwork soon, too...it's so fun to see them drawing! I think Sophie and Taylor would have fun together!
Post a Comment