Can't believe today you are 4.
4 years I've had with you at home.
Not too much longer left.
You are growing up.
(photos by Megan)
You have such a sweet and compassionate heart.
You are so good at openly showing your love for your brother and your dad and I.
You are growing up.
You are eager to learn and excited to experience new things.
You have opened up more to other people and become more social.
You walk into Cubbies without even looking back at us now.
You are growing up.
You have started to talk to us like you are years older than you are.
You are so helpful (except cleaning your room - you despise that) with things around the house, cooking and even taking care of your brother.
You are very much into clothes and accessories - if only I can teach you to put clothes away that you only wore for 5 minutes.
Today you asked if your legs were longer, if your hair was longer,
and if you can drive a car now.
You mentioned that all your clothes are now too small and that you didn't want "white" anymore (your blanket that you've been attached to since birth).
Today you asked if your legs were longer, if your hair was longer,
and if you can drive a car now.
You mentioned that all your clothes are now too small and that you didn't want "white" anymore (your blanket that you've been attached to since birth).
Yes indeed, you are growing up.
Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Girl!
Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Girl!
Can you slow down just a bit?
I don't think I can do age 5 for you and age 30 for me in the same year.


10 comments:
Happy birthday to your lil girl. She's adorable! Great photos of her.
Happy birthday, Taylor!
Your last line made me smile. Talia will turn 1 on Dec. 22nd and then I will turn 30 on the 25th. Eek!
I can't believe they are getting this old! Happy Birthday to Taylor! Hope she has a great day. I know you will make it so special for her!
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures of her! Hope you all had a great day celebrating!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Love you! I can't believe she doesn't want white anymore!
Happy Birthday to Taylor!! Dylan turning 4 was a very hard one for me!!
Happy Birthday Taylor!! You are a beautiful little lady and we love getting to know your sweet personality more and more!!! Enjoy your time with family and friends this weekend!
Oh Happy Happy Birthday! I am getting ready to go to NYC to celebrate with the little girls!! It is so fun to keep up with things that Taylor is doing and know they are probably into the same1
Heather
I was just noticing her this past week at church, thinking she is really growing up! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
she is so pretty!
and was so brave with the at toad. :)
happy birthday!
Post a Comment