Thursday, November 17, 2011

our family

 These pictures will be outdated VERY soon, so I figured I should share them now.


I drug and drug my feet for months about whether to get family pictures taken.
I've never been that into having my picture taken when I'm pregnant, but I also kept thinking that I would maybe regret not capturing this season of our life in pictures.
And then I was super nervous about waiting till I was 38 weeks to do them.
So hoping I didn't look like the rhino that a lady back in July predicted I'd look like by the end. 


I was so thankful that Andrea could get us in for a family session.
She did such an amazing job!


 (Dave had no clue what he was suppossed to be doing with his hands, we kept telling him to make a heart. I kind of laughed when i saw this one, but it's still cute!)


I am so thankful for these pictures, and can't believe we will be a family of 5 so very soon!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! Can't wait to see your new addition!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Jen Ekeland said...

I love the one of all four of you sitting (right above the hands and belly picture)!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Andrea did a great job!!! Those are super cute.

Unknown said...

So cute! :) And YOU look fantastic, Amanda!!! Someday I'm sure you'll look back and be so thankful for capturing this special time in your life!

Lori said...

Those turned out SO CUTE!! I love them!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE these!! They are perfect! I'm so glad you got some! I don't know why Dave had a hard time making a heart...he's been showing us the heart shape every time at small group! How funny!

Melissa Jensen said...

I LOVE those pics!!! They are amazing!! You all are so cute together!!

p.s my prediction is your are having a girl:)

It is getting close, hope everything goes well and you and baby are healthy!!

Momma H said...

Love the pics. Andrea did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

Brouillettes said...

Oh Amanda, those are absolutely adorable pictures!

The Sieberts said...

you looked GREAT Amanda!!! Always beautiful... :o)

Joel Smith said...

They look AWESOME!!!

Kendall

the mcclenahans said...

Love these Amanda!!

Julie said...

I LOVE these. So much. Your family is beautiful.

Amy said...

These are GREAT, Amanda!! So glad you took them! You look amazing!! (Dave and the kids look good, too) :)

The Boccias said...

These are perfect! You have a beautiful family--can't wait to see you all with the new baby!