Wednesday, November 30, 2011

so in love

We are so so in love with the newest member of our family.

Gavin Russell
Monday, November 28 at 7:39am
7lbs. 4 oz and 20 inches long

We have never seen so much pride and love on the faces of these two...




 He is such a perfect little baby.  We've barely heard a peep out of him.
With c-sections our hospital stay is longer - but we are loving this time that we get to spend with just him, getting to know him and cuddling him as much as we can before we go home and have to share him with 2 other people who are very much in love with him too.

18 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Taylor with Gavin! So cute! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby & you look amazing!

The Sieberts said...

love these pics Amanda! congrats again!

Toni :O) said...

Awwww....soooo precious!!!! Congratulations on your new bundle of boy and I think his name fits him perfectly! Yay for you all!

Amy G said...

Precious baby! Beautiful pictures! And I LOVE the name! Hope everything goes well for you! Congratulations!

Traci Via said...

Yippeeee! Congrats Amanda and Dave! He is PERFECT! xoxoxoxo
Traci

Bridgette said...

Congratulations on the sweet new blessing!!

A Family of Love said...

Congratulations!! Perfect pictures to capture everyone's happiness!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness those are precious pictures! I'm so glad things are going well. And you are looking great! Give him some kisses and snuggles for us!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Congrats on that precious baby boy! He's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Happy for your family!

flower power momma said...

the joys of a new baby to love.
I can see he will get lots and lots of love too. those pics are tender.
congrats to all of you.

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Love!!
Missed Mason at Cubbies but he had a good reason to stay home!!

Amy said...

I can't wait to hear more about your "big kids" loving on your little guy! Congrats to all of you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

Congratulations to all! Very sweet photos! Your little boys will love sharing a room together one day!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, CONGRATS!! He's adorable!

Momma H said...

It's amazing that I can already see the Blazer in Gavin. Congratulations!