Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Farmer and The Cow

So here is round 2 for our farmer and little cow...


I can't imagine when we actually do the REAL trick or treating, because I was exhausted after just 4 houses. It's no fun getting little ones in and out of car seats in costumes.

We started early, in hopes to be done before the kiddos were pushed too far.

We visited the Laniers (our good neighbor friends), one of Dave's co-workers who insisted we came by, Great Aunt Barb and Uncle Jim, and Grandma and Papa B. I'd say we came out pretty good with the goodies....2 containers of Puff snacks, fruit snacks, granola bars, a tomato, a book, a box of Ritz, a box of Pop Tarts, 8 jars of baby food, a Mickey and Minnie doll, and of course some candy!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! Now I'm ready for some TURKEY!!!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

cute!!!! i'm ready for turkey too!!!

April said...

You have such a cute family!