I find myself thinking that the last few months have been a dream...a nightmare.
There are moments I really have to re-grasp the fact that Cora is gone.
The tears still come....at random moments.
At moments that I think about Joel and Jess's pain and that it is NOT going away.
If I'm feeling this way....I can't even bear the thought of how Joel and Jess are feeling each and every new day.
Jess's friend Laura said it perfectly...
"With each day that passes, it seems that I am no further along in my journey to understand and come to grips with the loss of Cora. But at the same time, I am astonished and amazed that the Lord did indeed have a plan. A GREAT plan. An AWESOME plan. A HUGE plan. A plan to use the incredible testimony of Joel & Jess and the short but precious life of Cora to reach MILLIONS of people. How great is our God? Again, I say...HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD. Cora's story is still rippling through our NATION and the WORLD." -words from blog that explain so many feelings that we all are still having.
She shared an amazing article that she came across through her connection with Focus on the Family.
Click here to read this article, written by Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family.
I too, had an opportunity to share with many more people this week about Cora. Many of whom had never heard before. I was prepared to share....but the tears took over instead. For a moment I was scared I would not be able to talk at all, but God helped me pull it together enough that at least they could understand me.
It hurts....just as much as ever.
But I am amazed at how God is bringing opportunity after opportunity for Cora's story to be spread.
No comments:
Post a Comment