So we have this tradition going in our small group.
There have been non-stop pregnancies since our current group first started.
It started when I was in the hospital having Taylor.
The Smith's were pregnant with Ollie, and Kirtley's were pregnant with Eli.
When Kendall was in the hospital having Ollie, Alisha was pregnant with with Abby.
When Alisha was in the hospital having Abby, I was pregnant with Mason.
When I had Mason, Kendall was pregnant with Lily, and Sarah with Alexis.
When Kendall had Lily, Shannon was pregnant with the newest upcoming little one!
SO, the big joke now is that come August, when Shannon has her baby.....someone needs to be pregnant. Everyone seems to think it's our turn again. We have made it quite clear that we will be breaking this tradition!
We just had this conversation AGAIN last week.
So yeah.....as the post is titled.....I guess we spoke too soon.
The tradition will continue.
15 comments:
you're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!???? it's you??????
Whoa! Congratulations Amanda! At least I hope that's what this post is saying. If not, I'm going to feel really quite dumb. What a fun time for you all.
WOW! Congratulations!
WOW!!!! You didn't even say anything last night!!!!!! Congrats! When are you due??
So you're telling people now? Yippee!!! We look forward to a Halloween baby!
Congatulations! What an exciting time for you guys!
Congratulations!! That is so amazing!
Congrats! That's happened to us before too! I always think God must laugh at us...and our plans... sometimes. So glad God is in control though or I wouldn't have 4 little angels.
wait, is this April Fool's???
I'm just waiting for the April Fool's, but if it isn't then CONGRATS!!
Amanda--you better clear this up now! Is this an April Fool's joke or is this for real???? If it's real, congrats...if it's a joke--that's just cruel!!
you are funny amanda. :)
be careful what you say....it may come true after all.
I thought about it being an April Fool's joke, but though surely you wouldn't joke about that....hope it doesn't come true for you..then the joke would be on you!!!
Post a Comment