I trimmed Taylor's hair ONCE when she was 18 months old.
And I mean, TRIMMED, as in, I just cut off one curl in the back that was longer than the rest of her hair....giving her the rat-tail look.
I don't have a decent pair of scissors and for some reason I'm scared to death to cut my children's hair. Other than just a straight cut, I have no idea how to do anything else. I'd just rather put it in someone else's hands.
The last few months she has been in desperate need of a new-do.

Her hair has so much curl on the underneath side and the rest of it, well, it's just been crazy. It's never lays straight, never curls under or out or anything. It's just all over the place.

She won't let me come near her with a curling iron or blow dryer, which is okay by me. I hate to start all that on her hair already. So needless to say, we deal with crazy hair all the time....or lots of ponytails!
I took Taylor to my friend Lori who cuts hair. I was so worried that it would be a disaster....screaming, crying, kicking, resulting in rescheduling. But she surprised me, and was PERFECT!
Lori framed the bangs around her face a little bit, and layered the back just a little. At least the top layer lays much better now!

TWALAH!!!

So cute!

TWALAH!!!

So cute!
Way to go Taylor...you did SOOO good!
3 comments:
How cute! I think Dylan would run the other way if I came at him with scissors!
You better hide your scissors. She may just decide to try becoming a beautician and cut Mason's hair! Cute cut by the way!
This makes me smile! I am the complete opposite when it comes to this! Gentry has had her hair cut more times than I can count these days AND I discovered last week that she loves to have it dried and curled! Yes, it is early considering she isn't even three yet, but how cute she looks!!
Taylor's new do is darling! I am so glad it went well and there was no screaming involved! I always feel so bad for the parents who have kids totally melting down in the salon!! I can only imagine the stress!
Oh, and by the way, I am right there with you on eating outside! The kids LOVE it and so do I!!
Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment