I was in the kitchen and could hear Mason saying "dada! dada!" from the garage. I could tell Dave was in the attic working on wiring so I figured Mason was just waiting for him to come down.
I opened the door to say hi to him and didn't see him at first. I looked all over the garage and then looked UP...

I think you can tell from the picture how high he was. Obviously, higher than that freezer. He was so high he was almost in the attic. Dave was not actually there at the time I found him. He was somewhere in the rafters working. I yelled for him to come fast so he could make sure he didn't fall while I ran and got the camera.

What a brave little guy.
Good thing I came out when I did. Otherwise I think Dave would have looked over to find his little sidekick BESIDE him in the attic.
2 comments:
Woah! That little guy can sure climb!!! How funny.
Kendall
What can I say? Definitely ALL BOY!
Post a Comment