If you've been to our house you know we HAVE progressed over the last month - thank goodness!
I think the last picture I left you with was this...

The stone had just begun.
So let me catch you up...
Stove in...stove pipe beginning to be assembled...

Stone almost done - the stove is now in USE, just in time for the cold!

Stone finished - grouting soon to be finished with the help of a great friend - thanks Justin!

Did you notice Dave's early Christmas present!??!?
And now...
OUR CARPET IS BEING LAID TODAY!!!!

That means our house project is almost done!
I just need to figure out window treatments for that BIG window now.
I think our neighborhood has seen enough.
We don't have a single Christmas decoration up yet. No tree, nothing. We've just been waiting to get done. So stay tuned for FINAL pictures after we get all of that up! Hopefully I'll get those posted before January. Although at this rate I'm not going to get Christmas stuff up till then.
In case your a new reader, or you want to just look back at our progress, I THINK I have all the links to my old posts on our house project here, in order, starting in June (the same month our skunks first made their appearance!) up through this current post.
Phase 1
Phase 2
Phase 3
Phase 4
Phase 5
Phase 6
Phase 7
4 comments:
Wow...looks fantastic and you will SO love that flatscreen TV, we've had one for over a year now and LOVE ours! Can't wait to see it with the new carpet!
i don't think i have ever commented before but i have been a "stalker". Fireplace looks great! I enjoy reading your blog, found you through the Macs blog.
that looks great. Can't wait to see it in real life. Dave, I'm impressed.
Looks great! Cody glanced over at the computer and said..."we're going to have to copy that."
Post a Comment