We had church pictures for the directory on Friday night and I was trying to figure out what to do with Taylor's hair.
She pretty much lives in ponytails.
And when she doesn't have one, because of all the curl in her hair, it just seems frizzy and poofy all the time.
So I decided to see what would happen if I brought the curl out more.
The only way I knew how to do this was getting it wet and scrunching it up with some curling gel.
This is the end result.
Plus a few extra shots because she was having fun.
Dave's comment..."I'm just not a big fan of the greasy look"
Well then.
I wouldn't call this greasy. It IS still a little wet, so I guess he meant the "wet look"
As it dried more and more he liked it a little better.
But seriously, what else do we do? I don't like the idea of putting product in her hair all the time. Is that the only way to really get the curl to come out and not just look poofy?
I think we'll get it trimmed soon and see what that does.
Otherwise, I guess we'll just stick to the ponytails.

3 comments:
Well I think it was darling!!
I think Taylor is super cute curly haird or ponytailed! :)
I think it's really cute!! But I like to put product in hair . . . so now Ori begs from some gel and hairspray. ha!
Post a Comment