In the last 16 days I have seen 5 states...
Colorado
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
and in the next week I will add Oklahoma and Texas to that list.
I have traveled a approximately 3200 so far.
Soon to be adding almost 800 more.
For a total of nearly 4000 miles in 3 weeks.
If I counted right, that's 54 hours in the car.
Needless to say I will be enjoying my own home for the next few days before adding to these numbers.
And I obviously have pictures to show you and stories to tell.
For now, I'll leave you with one of my new favorite photos of our little man...
I don't think I've laughed so hard at a picture before.

3 comments:
Whew...I'm worn out just reading that!! You are one busy travelin' lady :) I'm sure you're having a blast though. We go to Grand Lake, CO next weekend. If you have any tips on activities, restaurants, etc. Let me know!!
Enjoy your time in TX and OK! Be safe!
What's in Oklahoma/Texas?? Glad you guys made it back safely. I'm anxious to see pictures!!
HILARIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment