She was pretty much in heaven the entire trip.
Pretty much an angel in the car.
I guess it's becoming tradition to run into the lake the minute we arrive at the lake - in their clothes!
This is the 2nd year for that...here was 2 years ago, literally 2 minutes after arriving....
Can this really be my little girl now?
She was in her element the entire time.
She LOVED tubing and was totally fine with quite a crazy ride.
Uncle Jason said he was driving the boat the same level of "craziness" that he does for his kids - 5 and 9.
She learned the hand signal for donuts and bumps and used them constantly!
And was bummed every time she saw the hand signal for "going home".
It was so fun to ride with her.
She's our little daredevil.
And she was so happy the entire trip.
She had a blast playing with all her big cousins.
I wouldn't even hold this dead fish.
But she is brave.
And crazy.
And we love her and her personality and loving heart SOOOO much!






3 comments:
What a sweetheart! I love that she is so brave and adventurous!
Yes, she IS a daredevil!!! I'll agree with that. Glad you guys had such a good trip!!!
Very cute and very FUN! I love her smile! She's one for her Daddy to keep an eye on!
Post a Comment