I'm pretty sure this little guy is going to have quite the audience for every single one of his firsts.
His brother and sister are just so excited to see him grow and learn to do new things.
And because we have lots of other baby friends, they have been asking WHEN in the world is Gavin going to start cereal. When mommy, WHEN?
We started the other kids right at 4 months with cereal. #1 because I was just excited for new things.
#2, neither of them were sleeping through the night, so I thought it may help. #3, they both seemed like they needed more to fill them up and be content.
I wasn't in as big of a hurry with Gavin. It's just one more meal to prepare and mess to clean up.
But it definitely makes for some great evening entertainment for all.
Especially when he starts to play with his feet at the same time.
Oh sweet baby, you are TOO cute!
But the audience got bored after a few minutes.
I actually love this picture and the story it tells.
Taylor has been very much into doing her own pony tails lately (as you can see). And she's also been very much into song writing. On this day, she had help in writing a long song about spring and Jesus. She can read all the words, and she just sat there rehearsing her new song over and over again.
While her baby brother ate his rice cereal for the first time.







3 comments:
He is such a cutie! We are going to have our 3rd in September. Our daughter will be 2 months away from turning 4 and our son will have turned 2 two months previously, so I am looking forward to some of the same experiences as you. I was wondering if you could give me an idea or do a post if you wanted to about how you did the room that Taylor and Mason share since our daughter and son will be sharing a room. I am really liking red, aqua and yellow right now as a color combo, but was just curious on how you made it work for boy/girl. Just an idea.
LOVE the pic of Gavin eating and playing with his cute feet at the same time! What a cutie..Taylor and Mason, too! :)
That was one of my favorite things about having "big kids" when Gretchen was born. They would get SO excited about the new things she would do!
Post a Comment