It's Friday. Thank goodness. It was a BUSY week here.
In the midst of the busyness, we still had some fun and made some memories.
Here are some pictures from our week.
1. getting much better at holding his head up - he seemed to be kind of slow on this
2. first time for cereal!
3. such a fun sign of spring - I knocked on the door at the home where my jewelry show was and these babies greeted me in the wreath.
4. happy after nap time
4. happy after nap time
5. a beautiful morning for some swinging with my boy
6. It was 'B' week at preschool and Taylor decided to bring her Big Brother and Baby Brother for show and tell.
7. 4 month appointment - 16 lbs. 3 oz.
8. copy cats
9. world's longest curly fry
10. more happy baby
11. he caught a butterfly!
Have a great weekend!!! I'll have pictures next week of Dave going to Prom! Kind of.
Link up and share your cell phone pics!

2 comments:
Show and tell had me busting out laughing! Your family is so beautiful. :0)
How funny that I click on that cute baby at Life Rearranged to find a friend. I couldn't resist seeing more of that babe! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment