Rather than a ordinary gift bag, here's what her present was hidden in...
I got this cute lunch pail at Michael's...adorable huh?And here's what was inside:
I am so excited that I can now make Taylor's hairbows! My sister-in-law had been buying the girls' hairbows for $3 each. After losing WAY too many of them and getting stressed out every time one dissappears, I decided I would try to make them! Here are my first 7...
And no, I did not make the hat...I'm not getting THAT crafty! I found this DARLING beanie hat from an awesome website etsy.com , it's a website of all things handmade...I LOVE it! If you're looking for some cute, unique gifts, this is a perfect place to shop! We got our neice a brown one with a pinkish flower, but of course I had to get Taylor one too...hers is this pink one.
I've got lots more bow-making to do! I don't have any made for Taylor yet, and another neice's bday coming up!
6 comments:
So cute, Amanda! I might have to get some tips from you and make some for Cora. I love the beanie!
Very cute! Sophie has a similar lunch box from Michael's that I keep all her hair stuff in. I've seen those beanies before and was tempted. How cute would she be at kindergarten recess wearing one of those?! :)
Cute! Wow, I'm proud. There for a minute I thought you made the hat too. That would be way crafty of you!
What a cute gift to give. I wish I wore hairbows and you could make me some!
I wish I was more crafty, the bows are SO cute!
I might try making Ollie some, too. Did they have clips for REALLY fine hair??? :-)
Those turned out really cute!
Post a Comment