Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our 2 little SUNSHINES!!

We took the kids outside in the backyard the other day to see if we could snap some good pictures. I was quite impressed with both of them, these may be the best poses they've given us so far! Taylor decided to play in the bush which ended up making for perfect pictures!
Look at our little man!!



And here they are together....Taylor is such a proud big sister!We have some other fun photos to share soon...swimming and playing at the park!
For now, I'm off to bed.....I have TONS to do tomorrow before I leave for St. Louis with Dave's sister for the weekend. YES, daddy will be home with the kids all weekend by himself...I am SOO lucky to have a husband who can actually handle this AND be completely willing to do it...with absolutely no worries from me!!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

Cute pics! I love that first one of her in the bush!!

Anonymous said...

Taylor and Mason are so cute! These are great pics!
~Alisha