I'm sure you did. But just in case, I thought I'd let you know again. I know you may not be looking for a new house - but do you have any friends or family who are? Don't forget to tell them about ours!
We have a blog (finally) with lots of info and pictures. But don't go there if you're really not a potential buyer, because then our view counter will get us excited and we'll think that lots of people have looked at it and maybe want to come see it. So don't deceive us, okay?
Just kidding - check it out if you want.
We're having an open house on Sunday, January 30th from 2-4. You can come if you want to - maybe you could load your car up with random people from your neighborhood. You know, just in case someone is discontent with their current home. It could be their lucky day!
8 comments:
Super cute house, you'll sell quickly I bet! Just one typo error on the line about the master bedroom/bathroom...just duplication. Great job!
THANK YOU for catching that mistake - I fixed it! :-)
I'll BE there!
SORRY...subtract "1" view from the hit counter :) I couldn't help but peek! ADORABLE house! Move-in ready, and should sell fast, if you ask me! Good luck. I'll say a prayer for you.
Why are you selling such a nice, big house?
Subtract one more. I guess I'm just snoopy ;-/
Well, take one more off the counter. Just had to peek in! It's gorgeous! Shows really well! Great family home and yard! There's a buyer just waiting to move in!
Why are you moving, Amanda? I just saw the house that you're selling, and it looks lovely. Well, I guess we all need a change of environment at some point in our lives. Oh well, just keep on holding open houses. I'm sure someone up there will eventually give you the buyer of your dreams. Good luck! Btw, do you already have a place to move in to?
Post a Comment