It's not uncommon to find our little guy in his room playing with his Geotrax. But on this particularly day I just stopped at his doorway and watched him, and then ran to get my camera to capture these moments on camera. He was just too precious.

I just loved watching him in his element. He paid no attention to me, even as I moved closer to him and got down on the floor to get some shots. He was completely zoned into what he was doing.
I love how he will sit for SO long and arrange things, set up his "control center" and just watch as his cars go around and around.
Sometimes they crash or go off track, so he has to fix things and get them going again. He can be so meticulous.
After I took pictures, I set the camera aside and sat and played with him. He LOVES when we play Geotrax with him. We made a sweet track - one that I know Dave will be really impressed by when he gets home.
I love these little moments - enjoying the things that our kids enjoy the most, WITH them.





3 comments:
WOah!!! He has a K-State shirt???? I've never seen that before!!! :-)
I love that!! Its so sweet to catch them in thier element.
I agree with Kendall. Besides his geotrack he loves his Kstate clothes!
Post a Comment