I didn't think I'd like American Idol this season, and debated watching it. But I'm actually loving it!
I'm sad that Hollywood week is over. It's my favorite! Sometimes during the actual performances, I spend more time fast forwarding through songs I'm not really liking, and just listening to the judges responses.
I thought I'd share my favorites, in particular order...
Paul McDonald
Lauren Alaina
Casey Abrams
Scotty McCreery - I'm throwing out a guess that he'll get a contract in the country music industry no matter how far he goes in the show!
I definitely won't fast forward through these performances.
So who are your favorites?




5 comments:
I just like following your blog but I figure if we were friends we'd have a great time watching American Idol! Those are ALL my favorites too!!!
I like those...but didn't get a chance to watch the girls yet! I am loving Steven Tyler and Jennifer! I think they are way better than the original!
Lauren, Casey and Scotty are three of my favorites. I also love Jacob Lutz! Like Pia, can't think of her name, but the gal in the gorgeous blue gown who sang in Spanish/English. Think it's going to be a great year! Going to be some great talent leaving tonight.
Also agree, that Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are doing a great job! Didn't think I'd like him, but I'm pleasantly surprised!
NO. I'm not. I don't think I've watched a SINGLE episode yet...we're just busy the wrong nights!!!! Thanks for sharing your faves so I can at least feel like I know what's going on!!! :-)
You bet I am!!! We have some of the same favorites too! I am DYING this week, because Justin's been in Vegas, and he wanted me to wait to watch any of the shows until he gets back! Ahhh...I pick him up at 10pm tonight, and we might have to stay up all night watching, or I'm sure we'll hear the results tomorrow.
Post a Comment