Friday, August 8, 2008

Slippin and Slidin

Last Friday, we went to Grandma and Papa's house to play with cousins who were staying the night there. Papa got the slip and slide out! The girls didn't really RUN, they just kind of walked up and down and scooted themselves down. Although some of the picture really do look like there's more movement going on than there really was!





Taylor did enjoy PLOPPING herself into the splash pool at the end!


This could have entertained them for HOURS!

"Hey, cute swimsuit!"

"Yeah, check mine out!"

Just being girls!

Time with cousins is always so much fun!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

AHHH, isnt' Paige cute!! Just kidding! Those girls are adorable! You will be proud, I am commenting on your blog and I just did 2 blogs of my own. I am ready for you to add the Roth blog as one of your "favorites" on your site! and, I am ready for music on my---oh blog-master!!
love
stef

Stefanie said...

I am dying to email you right now, but I can't figure out how to SEND emails from the hotel, I can read them, but not send. get your phone, I'm going to text you. Glad you liked my posts!!