Taylor's new favorite thing to do is this....

And in order to do this, she has to do this....
She has so much fun, so I just let her do it! Sometimes she will just sit in the cabinet in the dark, with both doors closed and wait for someone to find her. This has been the cabinet that she always knows she's allowed to play in. Nothing like cleaning up dishes off the floor, throwing them back in the cabinet to be used later.
2 comments:
I know my mom has a picture of me with pots and pans all over the kitchen floor, but I don't think I actually climbed in the cupboard! Taylor is so cute!
OH MY! My kids did this exact same thing. It was the "tupperware" cabinet. They knew they were allowed to get into that one. I was forever cleaning up dishes. They also got into the dishtowel drawer every day. They were draping towels over everything. Good memories.
Post a Comment