Meet Jack.
We've had this weekend planned with some friends, since March/April when we bought the tickets. And what a fabulous weekend it was.
We had a Ben Harper song in our wedding...the bridesmaids walked down the isle to it, instead of the traditional type songs. I added the song "Forever" by Ben Harper to our playlist if you want to check it out. So anyway, we enjoy Ben and Jack...and were so excited to see Jack in concert this weekend.
We've had this weekend planned with some friends, since March/April when we bought the tickets. And what a fabulous weekend it was.The highlight of the weekend, was of course, Jack Johnson. It was such an awesome show at Sandstone in KC. The weather was perfect and Jack was AMAZING!
We've been Jack fans since college. We actually got to see him and Ben Harper at Red Rock Amphiteater in Colorado...if you've never been to a concert there...put that on your list of things to do. That was before my digital camera, so I don't have anything on my computer I can share with you quickly, but here's a sneak peek of pictures I found online, it is such a cool place.
We've been Jack fans since college. We actually got to see him and Ben Harper at Red Rock Amphiteater in Colorado...if you've never been to a concert there...put that on your list of things to do. That was before my digital camera, so I don't have anything on my computer I can share with you quickly, but here's a sneak peek of pictures I found online, it is such a cool place.
We had a Ben Harper song in our wedding...the bridesmaids walked down the isle to it, instead of the traditional type songs. I added the song "Forever" by Ben Harper to our playlist if you want to check it out. So anyway, we enjoy Ben and Jack...and were so excited to see Jack in concert this weekend. Many people have become better familiar with Jack because of this...

So rather than trying to explain what kind of artist he is (b/c I've found that to be kind of hard) I added songs to my playlist or you can check him out on YouTube, here's a link to just one of MANY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOu7PNt2baY
Pictures of our weekend coming later. (I took my camera only to find out that my card was full...so I have to get pictures from Alyssa)

5 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! I love Jack, too. :)
hey-i know that song from curious george-just never knew who sang it =)
nice tribute to good ol' Jack. Gotta love him.
My fam is going to be sooo- jealous. My 3 guys are big fans of his.
I've been a Jack fan too. I love that style of music.
Post a Comment