Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Taylor brought home a book from Sunday School with a picture on each page of all the things she is thankful for...you know, like food, mom and dad, the bible, Jesus.

If I were to make a book just like hers....
here is what would be on each of my pages....

My husband...why in the WORLD do I not tell him every day how thankful I am for him???

My beautiful little girl

My precious baby boy

Parents...Dave's and Mine

Aunts, Uncles and Cousins...near and far

Great Aunts and Uncles

Babysitters...oh my, how we are spoiled and we KNOW we take this for granted! It means so much to us to have people so close to us who will watch our kids and love every minute of it ANYTIME!

Our home

Okay, my dog too.

Being able to be a stay-at-home mom

Meaning the next page, would have to be my Premier business...since that is WHY!

Good health

My computer

Friends....old friends and new friends

Our Small Group

Our Church

and most of all....

That I, this undeserving person who messes up time and time again, am able to have a personal relationship with Jesus...and know that because of that relationship, I will spend eternity with him.

That's my "Thankful Book".

I hope you have just as many and MORE things to be thankful about in your life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: