Monday, January 5, 2009

girls night in

We decided it was time for another girls night...this time IN, not out.
Kendall's about to pop, so we wanted to get it in before the little one arrives (which is TODAY sometime...YAY!)

And we also figured that her baby belly wouldn't quite fit in at the dance club.


So the alternative...my basement.



tons of food...way too much!

sweats and pjs

Mama Mia!

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

a night away from the kiddos

and a BIG apology to Alisha and Sarah for cutting you out of the picture.
Sarah even said "was I in that?" and I guess I lied to her...I seriously thought she was, I wasn't paying attention.

Photobucket

After the first movie, I gave everyone a chance to leave if the really felt the need to get back home to husbands and kids, I didn't want to make them feel they HAD to stay, I wasn't tying any hands...there were no takers.

I say we need to have another night solely dedicated to the performance of Mama Mia songs....including dance moves.

Thanks for a fun night girls...can't wait for the next one!

No comments: